By using our website AlgaeExpert.com you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). The Services offered by Algae Expert under the Terms of Service include various products and services to help you create and manage a successful algae cultivation business.
1. Account Terms
- You must be 18 years or older or, at least, the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use Algae expert website and / or consulting services.
- Algae Expert may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that Algae Expert will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Algae Expert cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of Algae Expert will result in an immediate termination.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Texas and the laws of the United States applicable therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Texas with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service.
- You acknowledge and agree that Algae Expert may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on Algae Expert website and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to Algae Expert website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to Ask the Expert.
Algae Expert’s Rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the consulting service or sell you products from our website www.algaeexpert.com for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service or products to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Store Content and Accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that Algae Expert shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the consulting service or our retail store.
- Your use of the consulting service or products at our retail store is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Algae Expert does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Algae Expert does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Any dispute of any sort that Purchaser may have with Algae Expert must be submitted to confidential arbitration to American Arbitration in San Antonio Texas. Purchaser must consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Algae Expert or to products you purchase through Algae Expert or threatened to violate Algae Expert intellectual property rights, Algae Expert may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Texas, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrators award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Conditions of use
Prices are subject to change without notice. Algae Expert reserves the right to change designs, make additions or improvements to its products, without any obligations. Items supplied may not agree in every detail with our descriptions or illustrations due to modifications made by the manufacturer. Information and specifications on advertised products on this site and in our catalog are correct to the best of our knowledge. We reserve the right to correct any misprints and make any changes in prices, colors, etc. as deemed necessary. Testing of products prior to use is the responsibility of the end user. Algae Expert is not responsible for improper usage of our products, and any liability is limited exclusively to the replacement of defective merchandise.
Customers acknowledge and agree that all biological materials that are purchased from the Algae Expert fall under the Algae Expert sole control and ownership.
The terms and conditions of sale set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Algae Expert culture samples, other related products, as well as services, provided.
On complete payment for delivered culture samples and/or other related products, the customer acquires internal research use rights for the culture samples and/or other related products. For clarity, internal research use rights do not include the transfer of any intellectual property rights associated with the culture samples and/or other related products to the customer. The use of culture samples and/or other related products is restricted to the facility of the Customer. Commercial distribution to third parties or resale of culture samples and/or other related products is not permitted, unless there is prior written consent from the Algae Expert.
Prices: Prices are in $ U.S. and are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct errors.
AX EXEMPT STATUS:
Our website collects taxes on Texas sales. If you are in Texas and are tax exempt please follow these instructions:
- If you do not already have a website account you must sign up for one on our website.
- Use our form on the Ask the Expert contact us to attach your tax exempt certification or email it to email@example.com.
- Be sure to tell us the email address that you used when signing up for your website account.
- We will email you when you are set up on our website under a tax-exempt status.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights on the material you provide. Your intellectual property is yours.
You can review more information about the current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time.